Alano House is dedicated to rebuilding lives & strengthening communities by providing experience, strength, and hope to people with substance abuse and mental health needs.
We help people to help themselves get back to work, back to family,
and back to life.
Celebrating our 20th year in beautiful Colorado Springs, our mission continues to be providing help and support to people with substance abuse and mental health issues.
We believe that every individual is capable of living a clean, fulfilling, hopeful life and we have dedicated ourselves to assisting in this lifelong quest by teaching the necessary skills and techniques to work toward these goals.
- We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit
- We are grounded in 12-Step philosophy
- We are an approved community service provider
- We are an approved treatment provider for the Colorado D.O.C.
- We work with courts and probation