Alano House is dedicated to rebuilding lives & strengthening communities by providing experience, strength, and hope to people with substance abuse and mental health needs.
We help people to help themselves get back to work, back to family,
and back to life.
Alano House, in beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado, is a 17-year-old grassroots organization run and overseen by recovering alcoholics and addicts. We offer treatment, substance abuse education, counselor training, sober living and sober activities, offender treatment, DUI education, and more.
- We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit
- We are grounded in 12-Step philosophy
- We are an ATR-enrolled provider
- We are an approved community service provider
- We are an approved treatment provider for the Colorado D.O.C.
- We work with courts and probation